Early Learning (Ludo)
Ludo is a CatholicCare Early Learning and Care initiative developed in partnership with Catholic Education Tasmania. Ludo delivers a play-based learning program for children aged between 3-5 years.
Ludo programs are delivered in purpose-built indoor and outdoor play spaces, with the designs being carefully considered to meet the needs of our most important stakeholders…children.
Read the FAQs here
This Program offers:
- Play-based education and development programs.
- Experienced early-years educators.
- Experienced early education teachers.
- Indoor and outdoor learning spaces.
- Connection to the school’s SET UP program to support transition to school.
- Opportunity to access CatholicCare Tasmania’s broad spectrum of social and support services, including counselling, family support and parenting programs.
To find out more about Ludo - please phone 1300 119 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in a tour of our Ludo space, please contact email@example.com